Loving Life and My Hair

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Still Loving Life and my Hair......

These are a couple of pictures my son took of the back of my hair.. I just finishing washing it and palm rolling it and it was feeling so nice and looking so nice, just wanted to share the look with my blog friends. I think I will roll it up, because I am going to a wedding this Saturday. I hardly ever wear my hair rolled it, usually just wash it, palm roll and go.. I have been wearing my hair up in a pineapple lately and have been getting so many compliments about how nice it looks... I will have to feature that style and how it looks when I go to the wedding, so stay tuned..

5 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Abena Abena said…

    Cee,

    Your hair looks very nice and HEALTHY!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Cee said…

    Thanks, Chosen.. your hair always looks great to me. I love the twist out and braid out that you did.. I usually don't even do anything like that, but I will have to try it because I love the way it looks.

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Goodnapps said…

    OMG - Your hair looks amazing. What a difference a year does make.

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Blogger KnottyAuthor said…

    OH,this is so NICE! i see now that you palm roll. your hair is beautiful!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Cee said…

    Thanks,Cheleskilove... yes I do palm roll..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home