Loving Life and My Hair

Sunday, March 12, 2006


All in the Family....

I haven't been writing very much on my blog lately because I have been kinda busy or rather just not getting online as much. I really enjoy reading other blogs, but it doesn't seem as if anyone is coming to my blog and leaving any comments. I sent it to all of my sisters but they couldn't figure out to leave a comment, they are not as computer capable as I am and that's not saying much because I can't figure out how to add any links to mine and send out information to let the world know that I am here. This is a pic of my sisters and my mother we are all nappy and free. Loving it more and more each day.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Maryee said…

    Cee,

    You can join a natural hair group and there you can announce you have a blog after you get to know how the group's vibe is and share more about yourself.

    The bloggers who get lots of comments already have a "following" of folks who read their blogs often, and that takes time to create like any good relationship.

    We are heading up to Dallas this Sunday for a Sisterlock gathering, but attendees are not bound to having Sisterlocks or being locked at all for that matter. If you are interested, check out Sister-in-locks' blog.

    I wish you well and look forward to seeing more pics and hearing more about your journey.

    Maryee

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger brunsli said…

    I'm adding your blog to my bloglines, so now I'll be sure to stop by every time you update!

     
  • At 1:18 AM, Blogger Detra said…

    Hey Cee, this is Detra! We met at the DFW gathering this past Sunday. It was such a pleasure to meet you and your loc's are gorgeous, I absolutely love your gray (I like to call them diamonds) because they are truly beautiful! I'll be adding you to my blog, so hopefully you will get more readers! Don't get discouraged! check out my blog at www.detrasnubiannapps.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home