Loving Life and My Hair

Friday, March 23, 2007

My son also wanted me to add his hair to my blog, the first one was taken in February 06' and the one in the red was taken March 07'. I started his locks with with regular plaits or braids, instead of twists like I did mine.. Some of his hair have locked but on the end it has not. His hair has grown some and it is very thick and none of his locks are thinning so that's good.. Locks will be 3 years old in December and I am sure he will have some more growth and locking by then.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:25 AM, Blogger KnottyAuthor said…

    oooh nice! you did a great job!!!!
    from what i witness, the braided look remains unless you cut the ends. can we see more pics?

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Cee said…

    Cheleskilove, thanks for the compliments.. when I started my hair and my son's didn't know that much about locks but I saw another lady had done yours with the plaits.. I will post more pictures of his hair.. He has a lot of lock parts and he just loves it.. He was once the only person at his school with locks, now several of the guys are starting them...I think it will take a long time for the braided look to go away because the hair locks from the middle back to the root and ends..but he likes the length so I don't know if he is willing to cut it yet... :-)

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger KnottyAuthor said…

    oh, i understand. i wont cut mine either, probably never will. I like the illusion that exists b/t the braid and the locked portion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home