Loving Life and My Hair

Tuesday, September 25, 2007


Happy Birthday to Me...

I had a wonderful birthday on September 21, it was my 50th Birthday and it's hard to believe that I have made it to that point in my life.. I decided to have a Big Birthday Party to celebrate my birthday.. I have been working on the party for the last couples of month and it turned out just great. All of my sisters came back to town to celebrate with me except for my oldest one, but it was still all good. I had friends from high school and college and family from near and far. After the reception there was an old school dance and we danced the night away, it was just fabulous.

8 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Sogolocs said…

    What a wonderful milestone. You look beautiful. I would of never thought you were fifty. Congratuations and may you see 50 more.

    Blessings

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Cee said…

    Thanks, Sogolocs.. It was a milestone for me and I still can't believe I am 50. I am hoping things will only get better as this time in my life goes on. My cousin says 60 is even better.

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Detra said…

    Happy Belated! And you and your hair look GREAT!

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Cee said…

    Thanks, Detra.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger brunsli said…

    Happy birthday!

    You look wonderful -- and I agree, you don't look 50. (And, of course, your hair looks fabulous as always.)

    Many, many more!

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Cee said…

    Thanks, Brunsli I have to admit after looking at all the pictures my hair was looking very good that night and the curls lasted and lasted. I guess it's true what they say 50 is the new 30. :-)

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Naturalist1 said…

    Happy Belated Birthday.

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Cee said…

    Thanks Naturalist1....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home