Loving Life and My Hair

Friday, January 12, 2007



Christmas was Great.....

Christmas was just great for my family all of my sisters were in town and we got to spend some real quality time together.. It's not often that we are all in one place at the same time. Only two of us live in our hometown.. Vallory came from Kansas City, Missouri, Vanessa from Colorado City, Colorado and Andrea from Columbus, Ohio. Whenever we are all together we try to get some group pictures taken, we did not have the opportunity to go to a professional so my son, William played photographer for us. We all have natural hair by the way and my mother too as I have mentioned before.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger BlaqKofi said…

    Wow! What a beautiful, natural family. It does my heart proud to see all of you - and all of you natural too....if you haven't already, you should blog about how everyone in the family came to the natural decision. Who was the first? Did any of you ever have chemically treated hair? Would make for a very interesting post. And if you've blogged about it already, please send me the link. Looking forward to seeing you and your sister again.

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Abena Abena said…

    Cee that is great that you were able to spend time with all of your sisters during Christmas, what a blessing. You all look very happy.

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger MEE said…

    Awesome natural sistahs and Mama!! Love it!!!

    Maryee :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home