Loving Life and My Hair

Wednesday, October 11, 2006







Yes, it's been awhile since I updated my blog.. I have been so busy or rather haven't taken the time to do anything to my blog.. I still haven't gotten the hang or post the pictures and all.. I have been trying to put a pic on my profile but still don't understand how to do that.. I was really busy this summer and had a great time on my vacations.. going to New York in June and then going to Philadelphia in July for the Delta Convention... it was great. My sister and I had a great time although we were in meetings most of the time and didn't get to do much sightseeing or shopping. Here are some pics of the people we saw and met.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger KnottyAuthor said…

    skeee ooop! thanks for posting on my blog! Is that 'Tonya' from All My Children????? From the late 80's and 90's?????
    Your hair is beautiful! The most I use now is olive oil, just a dab as needed-and that's not often b/c my lox havent set yet...I would have never believed it-but water and a few essential oils is enough moisture for me/aloe vera juice as well. I just squirt it on to give a bounce and go. I truely know my hair is happy now-b/c it's shiney without 50million products in it.lol!

     
  • At 3:23 AM, Blogger KnottyAuthor said…

    aww even though it's crimson and white and not pink and green-these pics are BEAUTIFUL. Sistas united in ANY color is beautiful! and YES you look 2 cute in your white outfit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home